delabs dapj Tech News- Subscribe to delabs dapj Tech News
delabs is centered around Electronics Engineering Technologies. The Focus is on Product Design, Instrumentation and Automation. delabs Circuits is a web service for electronic product and circuit design. An Engineering Reference Database. The News, Circuits and Designs cover Instrumentation, Test and Measurement, Power Electronics, Industrial Automation, Embedded Systems.
- Toucan synchronise and backup your data
- Listing in delabs and Sponsored Posts For just 1200 USD Sponsorship Fee your company gets Listed in delabs Network. You get Two Posts and Two Listings in places of your choice. Contact delabs. Two Lifetime Listings at two pages, articles or designs. Choose from delabs Sections which lists all blogs and sites in the delabs network spanning 10 domains and nearly 20 blogs and with many standalone HTML pages too. Example at Electronic Resources and Analog Circuits Two Lifetime Sponsored Posts at any of the 20 blogs. Example Tech Media and Anwheel Industrials Let the world know about your New Product Line, Service or Development; even a New Company.
- The Ingenious Engineer Engineering got its Steam from the Industrial Revolution propelled by Steam Engines. The word engineer Latin ingeniator is derived from the Latin words ingeniare \"to create, generate, contrive, devise\" and ingenium \"cleverness\". Ingenuity - Ingenium and ingenious are related words.
- In the memory of the Edison Bulb Please Observe a moment of silence in the memory of the Edison Bulb that has lit up our lives for many decades. Wrap the Bulbs in a Silk Cloth and place them gently in the bottom most drawer and then you can plug in your LED Lights.
- The Classics Illustrated Collection
- Members Sections of delabs
- Peek into the Future beyond 2020
- Coat Pocket Computer - delabs Open Design
Five synchronisation modes, Copy, Mirror, Equalise, Move and Clean. These can be combined with a variety of file checks such as File Size, Modified Time and a File Header Check to minimise the amount of copying needed.
Classics Illustrated is an American comic book/magazine series featuring adaptations of literary classics such as Les Miserables, Moby Dick, Hamlet, and The Iliad. The series began publication in 1941 and finished its first run in 1971, producing 169 issues.
Sponsor Members can access Members only Pages, Files and Services in the delabs sections for an annual fee of 1200 USD; They are also allowed to create some public posts and a few public pages in the blogs.
First posted around 2006 in "Ideas of delabs" and enhanced later, something to ponder about.Read more »
I could find that many HandHeld Computers are Difficult to use and the User Experience is a bit like wearing Shoes two Sizes Smaller.Read more »